Thursday, December 02, 2004

T-Shirt Heck?

So apparently its not just TV that is suffering from what I will call UBER-censorship. (Because everything is cool in German) After reading some of Jeff Jarvis's blog at www.buzzmachine.com I feel enlightend about the reason I am forced to listen to commercials for the Mormon Bible instead of commercials about how god loves everyone. And since he did a better job of reporting on that I'm not going to bother.

I am going to talk about t-shirt hell's article on their attempted add in Rolling Stone, which you can read about here

http://www.tshirthell.com/miscpages/rollingstone.htm

I love T-shirt hell because they are funny so the 0 people reading this blog should not get offended and all up in arms about what they read on that site. The views expressed on that website to not necessarily reflect the views of this blogger.

ANYWAY, I dislike that freedom of speech is being impinged (is that a word, or did I make it up?) on because a few soccer Mom's have NOTHING better to do with their time than take form letters and send them to the FCC or to CBS or to anyone really so that no one in the U.S. will ever have to hear anything ever again that might possibly be the tiniest bit offensive. Well, I think those women should all Suck my COCK! Yes, I know, I don't have one, but if I did, they wouldn't suck it anyway because they have shoved those sticks so far up their butts that the sticks are now protruding from their mouths and would prevent suction of any kind.

Ahh I feel better now. ::has a cigarette:

So Back to how Rolling Stone, a rock magazine, a magazine about rock and roll.... named after a band that was pretty Rockin (so I hear, before my time) has decided that the word Offensive is too Offensive. This is absolutely ridiculous. But unfortunately it seems to be a sign of the times. No one wants to be contraversial, no one wants to push the bounds of anything. How Boring. And by the way, I can't believe they think Desperate Housewives is such a risque show, does no one remember Melrose Place? 90210? Dawson's Creek? Just because its about older women does not mean its suddenly edgy. Women like Sex, get over it.

Okay, I'm going to go back to work now. And since no one reads this it doesn't matter that I have made no point whatsoever.